- The distribution centre is located in Pruszków, near Warsaw, and covers an area of 22,000 m2.
- The location within the Warsaw agglomeration, and the proximity to major transportation hubs, i.e. roads from Poznań (1 km from the A2 motorway), Katowice, and Kraków, let us optimize costs and delivery times for our customers.
- The warehouse is equipped with both movable ramps, as well as has the possibility of loading at the “0” level. Dustless floor, constant positive temperature, and around-the-clock security guarantee optimal storage conditions and product safety for our customers.
- The warehouse has high storage racks.
- MEXEM also offers a wide range of services in distribution, picking, and packing of the consigned goods. Our priority is to adapt to the individual requirements of customers.
- You can also lease office space within the area of the Distribution Centre.
- All stored goods are protected by our Carrier Liability Insurance (equivalent to USD100,000.00), and Property Insurance against Fire and Accidents (for over PLN11,000,000.00).
- Warehouses which are situated throughout Poland make it possible to adapt distribution strategy to meet our customer needs.
- The offer is addressed to both large corporations and small family businesses.