MEXEM Sp. z o.o. is the operator and the owner of this website. All rights to the website and its content are reserved.
The user has right to download and print whole sites or other parts of the website www.mexem.com.pl under condition that the copyrights and rights of registered trade marks remain intact. No part of the website may be downloaded, transmitted, modified, linked or utilised in any way for the commercial purposes, unless otherwise stated in written by MEXEM.
MEXEM will make an appropriate effort in order to present reliable and up-to-date information. However, MEXEM is not obliged to determine the level of precision of presented data, neither to constant updates. MEXEM takes no responsibility for the precision, completeness or timeliness of the information presented on the website. The above mentioned includes information provided to customers and subcontractors using on-line services – including, but not limited to: Truck & Cargo Exchange, placing orders on-line and GPS, as well as links to websites of third persons.
At the same time, MEXEM reserves the right to introduce changes to the website without prior notice. The risk of utilising information presented by the service shall bear the user.
Mexem respects privacy and exercises special care in personal data protection. For this reason,
Pursuant to art. 13 par. 1-2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing
of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of EU 119, p. 1), please be informed that the Controller of your personal data is Mexem Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-091)
at Żwirki i Wigury Street No. 51/54, entered into the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000124780; NIP number: 522-000-30-84; Branches in Pruszków (05-800 Pruszków; Parzniewskiej Street No. 4), in Miastko (77-200 Miastko; Kowalewice No. 9) and Suwałki (16-400 Suwałki; Pułaskiego Street No. 30j)
We collect your personal data:
– to participate in the employment process at Mexem based on your consent (the basis of art. 6 par. 1 let. a of the GDPR);
– to perform agreements and orders, on their basis, in order to take actions necessary before their conclusion and when we concluded them (the basis of art. 6 par. 1 let. b of the GDPR);
– to conclude the agreement for the provision of our services on the basis of your interest in our offer (the basis of art. 6 par. 1 let. b of the GDPR);
– to possibly determine, investigate or defend against claims being our legitimate interest (the basis of art. 6 par. 1 let. f of the GDPR);
– to conduct the customer satisfaction survey being our legitimate interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of satisfaction of our customers with services provided (the basis of art. 6 par. 1 let. f of the GDPR);
– to offer you direct services (direct marketing), including to match them in terms of your needs, being our legitimate interest (the basis of art. 6 par. 1 let. f of the GDPR);
You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time. We will cease to process your data unless we can demonstrate that there are valid legal grounds in relation to your data that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data will be necessary for us to determine, investigate or defend against claims.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time, in order to conduct direct marketing. If you exercise this right – we will cease data processing for this purpose.
Your personal data resulting from the conclusion of the agreement with us will be processed for the period in which claims related to this agreement may be disclosed, i.e. for X+1 years from the end of the year in which the agreement expired, with X years being the longest possible period of limitation of claims; an additional year is provided in case of last-minute claims and problems with delivery, and calculating from the end of the year serves to determine one date for data deletion for agreements performed in a given year.
If the agreement is not concluded within three years from the date of submission of the offer by us, your personal data related to discussions about this agreement will be immediately deleted, except for data necessary for direct marketing.
Data processed for the purposes of direct marketing of our services may be processed until you object to its processing for this purpose or we determine that they become outdated.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, however, in order to ensure the proper level of service, our trading partners participating in the provision of the service and the IT company serving us may also have access to your data.
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
According to the GDPR, you have:
– the right to access and receive copies of your data;
– the right to rectify (amend) your data;
– the right to delete, limit processing of data;
– the right to object to data processing;
– the right to transfer data;
– the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude the agreement, provide legal assistance, present the commercial offer, obtain access to our software and use its functionality.
We collect all data in two ways:
1. Information provided voluntarily by you, when sending correspondence to us, including in the form of e-mails, during the phone call or direct conversation, by filling in the form on our website;
2. Information obtained when using our website – may include:
a) Information in server logs – our servers automatically save data such as page requests sent by the user, date and time of request, device data (e.g. hardware model), browser type, browser language, operating system type, IP address and so-called cookies.
b) IP address – each computer connected to the Internet has a unique number assigned, i.e. IP address. On its basis, you can, for example, identify the country from which a given user connects to the network.
c) Cookie files (so-called cookies) – small text files sent by the website visited by the Internet user, to the Internet user’s device (computer, smartphone, etc).
– make it easier for users to use the website – cookies recognize the user’s device and properly display the website, adapted to their individual needs,
– create anonymous website statistics – thanks to this we can better understand expectations of our users and develop the website, so that it is even more friendly.
Usually, browsers allow cookies to be stored on the user’s computer or smartphone by default, but Internet users can manage cookies themselves, including blocking these files. All you have to do is to select the browser option to reject cookies, but then some of the functions of our website may not work properly.
We comply with the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection.
On the basis of your personal data, the Controller will not take automated decisions towards you, including decisions resulting from profiling.