Verification procedure for Subcontractors
Prior to joining, the subcontractor must provide:
1. Copies of the following documents:
- an entry in the Commercial Court / National Court Register, or any business register,
- a certificate for the REGON identification number code,
- a confirmation of granting the Tax Identification Number,
- a current Carrier Liability Insurance Policy,
- a license to conduct international (or national) road transport.
- full name and position of the person submitting readiness to cooperate with MEXEM,
- contact phone number and e-mail,
- reference list of clients (freight forwarders) for whom a transport was recently performed.
These documents and information are then verified by our company’s employees, and in case of positive verification entered into the database of carriers.